This stunning appliqué quilt has 19 different appliqué designs. The appliqués are all made in the hoop using an embroidery machine.
The quilt front is made using strips of fabric with a regular sewing machine.
There are two sets of fully photographed instructions included for this design, one for the Quilt front and another for the appliqué set. Also included are to-scale PDF files of all the designs for you to work out your layout of your quilt.
All of the appliqué designs will fit within a 5x7 hoop. The applique is all sewn with satin stitch.
The designs included in this quilt are shown below. You can arrange these designs anyway you like on your quilt.
Finished Dimensions (approx.):
- Background Trees applique – 11.7cmW x 5cmH (4.6” x 2”)
- Bushes – 9.5cmW x 8cmH (3.7” x 3”)
- Cloud quilting – 16.7cmW x 10.6cmH (6.6” x 4.2”)
- Conifer applique –10.5cmW x 17cmH (4” x 6.7”)
- Cycad applique – 7.8cmW x 12cmH (3.1” x 4.7”)
- Dirt quilting – 12cmW x 9.4cmH (4.7” x 3.7”)
- Fern quilting – 10.8cmW x 15cmH (4.6” x 5.9”)
- Ferns embroidery – 10.5cmW x 9.9cmH (4” x 3.9”)
- Grass quilting – 12cmW x 12cmH (4.7” x 4.7”)
- Large Conifer Part A applique – 8.7cmW x 14cmH (3.4” x 5.5”)
- Large Conifer Part B applique – 10.3cmW x 9.3cmH (4.01” x 3.7”)
- Pterodactyl applique – 11cmW x 16cmH (4.3” x 6.3”)
- Saltasaurus applique – 17.4cmW x 7.6cmH (6.9” x 3”)
- Spinosaurus applique – 17cmW x 11.2cm (6.7” x 4.4”)
- Stegosaurus applique – 17.5cmW x 10.9cmH (6.9” x 4.3”)
- Sun behind Cloud applique – 16.7cmW x 7.7cmH (6.6” x 3”)
- T-Rex applique – 12.4cmW x 14cmH (4.9” x 5.5”)
- Triceratops applique – 16.2cmW x 12.2cmH (6.4” x 4.8”)
- Velociraptor applique – 14cmW x 9.3cmH (5.5” x 3.7”)
- Volcano Part A applique – 9.7cmW x 11.6cmH (3.8” x 4.7”)
- Volcano Part B applique – 17.2cmW x 11cmH (6.8” x 4.3”)
It is our intention to offer you the best service always and for our designs to be of the highest.
Designs are provided in 9 different embroidery formats. The formats included are: DST, EXP*, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
*BMP and INF files are also provided, these are recommended to be used with the EXP files for Bernina machines.
SVG files are included for cutting machines. Please note the SVG format can be converted to FCM within the Brother Scan n Cut software if required.
Instructions are included in English and German.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"I am extremely particular when it comes to embroidery thread. I am a lover of threads with as much sheen and lustre as is possible. I have in the past purchased sets of cheaper threads which always promised high quality, however upon sewing with them found the quality so underwhelming that they found their way into the bin. Thus my hesitation these days to try any new threads. I'd rather stick with my tried and trusted. However, when Sweet Pea recently offered the opportunity to purchase one of their fabric bundles and receive the brights thread pack for free, I knew I would have to be crazy not to take up the offer. Afterall, the thread was virtually free! When my package arrived I was immediately impressed with the presentation of the threads, all tucked away in their little box, designed specifically for the thread set. Well, the threads were literally calling out to me to give them a test run. And so began my love affair with Incredi-thread! The brilliance of the colours was impressive. They are simply beautiful. The lustre is like no other thread I have used. And so far I have not experienced any thread breakages, even when the stitching is dense. The fact that you can use them for virtually any sewing project, be it embroidery, or general sewing, makes them highly valuable to my thread collection. In fact, I have been so impressed with these threads that I have now ordered several more sets in other colorways. But don't tell my husband :)"